SOLD: Volti Audio Belle V-Trac top section assemblies

Zim.

I bot these from Greg and outfitted with bms 4591 and jbl 2404's and the combo is beyond any $1,200.00 you could spend on any other speaker or belle upgrade.

if you have stock belle's, think about getting off your OEM viewpoint and buy these. Your ears will ultimately excuse your OEM righteousness.

OP, Good luck with your sale.  You have sold low.  Good for you.

I'm tempted to buy and then re-sell with my 4591's in the setup and keep the 4592 mids.  But, that would certainly violate the spirit of the offer.

Great deal here.

• Like 1

Stock AA would not work well.  The mid needs to be attenuated about 12 db and the high needs a couple shaved off as well.  

The AA could be recapped with new values and connections changed on the autoformer to adjust the mids.   ALK engineering builds a separate tweeter attenuater and crossovers that are fully adjustable.   I'd say talk to Deang if he was building any more.   I wonder if Al would be willing to do the Super AA upgrade with changed values to give you the proper attenuation?  Hmmm.... I'm guessing he'd rather sell you one of his other networks but it would be interesting to know.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, lighting guy said:

Zim,

do you need to change the network from the stock AA?  

Thanks,

Darrell

+1

Dang it. Too much on my plate. Have to restore a Marantz, get new crossovers and now these. I'm ALMOST tempted to put off my Marantz 2500 restore. Grrrr. .

• Like 1

Anyone who has Cornscalas or Cornwalls can mount these on top of the cabinet and use what they already have as bass cabinets.

Your xover would need to have the ability to attenuate the midrange. If not ALK universal or Dean's SuperX would do the trick.

This is what i did with my Cornscalas. Wont win any beauty contest thou.

They only thing left of the the original Crites Cornsacala is the cabinet and woofer.

DSC00029.JPG