Olympics 2016

wvu80

3 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

It sure will, especially if they end up going to a Brazilian jail…

The latest word is the four swimmers vandalized a bathroom, then of course lied about it.

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2016/08/18/security-guard-pointed-gun-at-lochte-but-no-robbery-occurred-police-say.html

OK, let's buy the gas station another toilet, $500 ought to cover it, and then let's move on.

+++

HOW COME the real story isn't that they had a gun pointed at them by the GAS STATION SECURITY GUY? 

They need ARMED GUARDS for their gas stations?  :o

6 hours ago, Jeff Matthews said:

Ha ha!  Great story!

I can't get going fast enough in the 100 or 200 to puke.  The tops of my quads start to strain, and I just have to hold and keep proper form to prevent an injury.  Guess I am old...

Supposedly if you aren't properly hydrated and aren't used to that level of exertion, the rest of your body pulls blood away from your stomach which is what causes you to puke.  I think extreme lactic acid buildup has something to do with it as well.  

As for the robbery, I mean, what if both stories were true and only varied based on your point of view?  Consider this:

1. So basically the door to the bathroom is stuck, and in their drunkenness they push too hard and it breaks instead of just coming open as expected.  They try to leave.  

2. Armed guards confront them about the door:  Você quebrou a porta! É melhor pagar por isso ! Não, você não pode ir, pagar por ele agora mesmo!

3. Swimmers have no idea what they are saying, all they know is that there's a guy with a badge pointing a gun at them wanting money so they give it up.

4. They tell people a fake cop robbed them, which may have been a reasonable thing to believe at the time.

Making up the part about them putting the gun to his forehead, side swiping the cab, and leaving out the gas station situation makes it look pretty bad though.

Sorry to burst your patriotic bubbles but nearly every time the US Olympians play in foreign countries, at least some of them go on destructive rampages. These morons feel the same sense of entitlement as the Pokemon chasers. They have millions of dollars of incentives and contracts waiting for them back home, why not trash the room or something on the way out. They are lucky some Jujitsu men weren't working the station and beat their asses,.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, teaman said:

Sorry to burst your patriotic bubbles but nearly every time the US Olympians play in foreign countries, at least some of them go on destructive rampages. These morons feel the same sense of entitlement as the Pokemon chasers. They have millions of dollars of incentives and contracts waiting for them back home, why not trash the room or something on the way out. They are lucky some Jujitsu men weren't working the station and beat their asses,.

It's those dang synchronized swimmers.  They are barbarians, I tell you!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, teaman said:

Hit the nail on the head teaman.....MORONS....I really hope things for them aren't so lucrative now.

• Like 1

OK, raise the flag, the US Men's Basketball team just won by 30 and they could have made it 60 if they wanted.  I feel proud as an American again!  :D

usa-american-flag-waving-animated-gif-33

Can we now move on to college football?

f938ead27d3d1c25e94cd525edeba11e.jpg