Khorns Amagansett, NY local pickup $1500

mustang guy

3 hours ago, UH1dg337 said:
Vintage Klipschorn Corner Speakers, Model WC Cabinets with Marantz Stereo Components

I wonder what the components are.

I didn't even catch that. Heck that could be worth the cost of the $1500 alone. Somebody please jump on this. It's killing me. This is an absolute steal!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

There's something fishy going on with those...the veneer, the tophat front edging, and doesn't look like factory cloth...lots of oddities....I'd steer clear if it were me....

Have to agree with that and the rear of the cabinets are awful.  When there are very nice examples available for $2,500-$3,500

• Like 1

Those were originally the "C" decorators.  Someone has doctored them--the top grain going two different directions and made a feeble attempt at closing them in.  The tophats cannot be original, if they are C models, according to the tags.

and "Marantz" components?  Definitely not original, if such exit in them.  

Bottomline, not even worth the price if the pair had working original tweeters, mids, and woofers.  Gonna need some caps there too.

just my 2 cents