R-15M for PC use?

Hi!

I'm from Austria and can't find a Pro Media 2.1 System to buy, so i'm looking for another good speaker System for my PC.

Most of the Time i use it for Gaming, some Music and Youtube... it would be good if there is enough "Bass"...

I'm so impressed from my 5.1 Home Theater (RP160, RP440C, R-112SW, R-14S) that I don't want to buy Logitech or such shi*, only Klipsch Speakers for my PC! :D

At the Moment i'm listening with an Pair Denon SC-35 Speakers on a Denon PMA-535R Amplifier.

Is the Amplifier good enough for R-15M Speakers? Do they have enough Bass without a Subwoofer? (Hopefully more Bass than the SC-35...)

greetings

Step up to the RP-160 (that receiver should work just fine, either way).  The R-15M would outpace that Denon speaker, I think it's safe to assume, but if you can scrape up the ducats for the RP-160, you'll be in even better shape.  The 160's are a great little speaker (edit: I guess you already know that!).

I think the R-15 M would work well on your desk with the Denon amp. They most likely wont have much bass though, especially for gaming. I think I remember reading a review that said Klipsch went for a more accurate and clean mid bass than worry about low end extension on these. Your best bet would be to go with a 10'' Dayton Audio Subwoofer and you can use the speaker level inputs and outputs on the sub amp and that would be a pretty nice setup.

https://www.amazon.com/Dayton-Audio-SUB-1000-10-Inch-Subwoofer/dp/B0063NU3AA/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1471221997&sr=1-1&keywords=dayton+audio+subwoofer

Here is a low profile design that might fit behind your desk:

https://www.amazon.com/Dayton-Audio-SUB-1000L-Low-Profile-Subwoofer/dp/B00MOZ1WHY/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1471222083&sr=1-2&keywords=dayton+audio+subwoofer+low+profile

I used to use a pair of very tiny Synergy B10s at desktop range for computer speakers, centered around a monitor that was in a corner, with the rear-firing ports fairly close to the walls. Don't expect subwoofer bass, but there were times when I went to turn my subwoofer off for comparison to find out that it was already off. The amount of thump they could manage in a small setup was surprising, and the R-15M is a slightly larger version of the same speaker. I also agree with the folks who suggest the Reference Premiere, as they'll have an overall much smoother sound.