Don't get on here much anymore but

Tom Mobley

Dean, thx for posting.  You are one of the guys who originally welcomed me here.  I joined up just as the vintage tube was getting started with Mobile Homeless.  Wonder whatever happened to Kelly?

Did you ever hear those DBB Cornscala things I built for Smilin?   You built those work of art crossovers.  I'm having trouble finding the pics I have of those things.

Larry, remember you well.  IIRC these Khorns didn't have the little wedges.  Yours are still the only ones I've ever seen.

Sorry so slow to get back.  I've been roughing it on the beach in Carlsbad, Ca.  Tough job but somebody has to do it. :)

Dean, glad you able to overcome that cancer deal.  You're either tough or lucky or both.

Do you have good pics of smilins crossovers?  I can't find mine.  I remember how gorgeous they looked and even better how they sounded.

Since its come back to the forum day....howdy folks.  I have been playing more guitar and listening to fewer records these days (most music heard via iPhone into Klipsch earphones or my bedroom system with Macintosh integrated into my Klipsch bookshelf speakers) but I do miss the old forum days and all the tweaking i did to my main system (which remains untouched, it makes great music!). Nice to see y'all! Warm regards, Tony

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Wow, I have not been around for a few years but came back to seek information re the dead tweeter in one of my CW's - - - and surprised to see so many of the names I still recognize.  Been playing with woodworking for a few years and a remodel ( that may never end) so kind of lost touch.

Best regards, Patrick

• Like 1