Mint Onkyo A-9070 Stereo Integrated Amp..850 OBO

Mike1Shirley

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Nice amp for a nice price.

Those of you looking for an integrated amp(with DAC) that has a pretty neutral sound signature that is at home with a pair of Heresys as it is with RF-7's, then take a look at this Onkyo.

Bill

I'm looking for something to replace the Luxman that died on me - what do you think Bill?

Marantz makes a nice 2-Channel integrated that comes out of their shop in Japan - but those are $1200 solid - I can't find any deals on them.

Money is extremely tight over here, but I have to get something more serious on my LaScalas so I can properly evaluate some of the work I'm doing. 

18 minutes ago, Deang said:

I'm looking for something to replace the Luxman that died on me - what do you think Bill?

That is very sad news.:(  How long did you have it, I can't remember? Is it repairable?

22 minutes ago, Deang said:

Marantz makes a nice 2-Channel integrated that comes out of their shop in Japan - but those are $1200 solid - I can't find any deals on them.

Money is extremely tight over here, but I have to get something more serious on my LaScalas so I can properly evaluate some of the work I'm doing. 

Well, the Onkyo A-9070 in the ad would work just fine.

Bill

I can't remember how long it went before it died. Well, it's actually not "dead" - the right channel keeps dropping out after the amp warms up. I approached a couple of people, but neither wanted to mess with it. Craig did suggest a guy over at AudioKarma that I need to reach out to. I'd love to get it fixed. With that said, I still want something newer that gets me most of the way there.

... thinking. 

Just now, Deang said:

I can't remember how long it went before it died. Well, it's actually not "dead" - the right channel keeps dropping out after the amp warms up. I approached a couple of people, but neither wanted to mess with it. Craig did suggest a guy over at AudioKarma that I need to reach out to. I'd love to get it fixed. With that said, I still want something newer that gets me most of the way there.

... thinking. 

Since this is another member's sale thread, let's move over to PM's.

Bill

On 3/6/2017 at 11:14 AM, Deang said:

PM sent

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2017 at 7:27 PM, willland said:

Congrats on the sale Mike and congrats to John.

When you get that Onkyo, we(I) want to hear your impressions.

Bill

Love the Onkyo. Pushing the phono stage with the Forte IIs with clear, distortion-free power to spare.