FS: La Scala *SOLD*

Matthews

6 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

Did you decide against grills after all?

I did decide against the cane grills.  Don't want to invest any more time and money into these just to sell them.  It would cost about $100 to do the grills in cane. They do come with the original grills that are in decent shape. 

10 minutes ago, BamaMike said:

$650... wow.... ahhhh...

Oh how I wish I was closer.

road trip :)

Matt ♪ ♫ ♪

DAM Matt......I wish I had 650 I would buy those sweeties. Those Scalas went fast huh....proof you did awesome job. So how many pairs of speakers have you refurbished so far ?

I wish others could have seen those Chorus at sellers house like you,me,and my son did. They would not believe how they looked before huh.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ricktate said:

DAM Matt......I wish I had 650 I would buy those sweeties. Those Scalas went fast huh....proof you did awesome job. So how many pairs of speakers have you refurbished so far ?

I wish others could have seen those Chorus at sellers house like you,me,and my son did. They would not believe how they looked before huh.

Muchas Gracias Rick :)   -  edition "Plum Crazy" went QUICK.  I am excited for the new owner, "cincymat".  They are going to look stellar in his newly renovated music room.  Honestly, I have lost count on how many pairs I have done now.  I think it is 7 but don't quote me on that number.

Yeah, those Chorus were serious beaters.  All swelled up and peeling, rattle can paint.  Gave the original cabs away free on CL.  They were gone in a matter of hours.  I wonder sometimes what the fella did with them? 

1 hour ago, ricktate said:

.I wish I had 650 I would buy those sweeties

I take PayPal :D

Matt ♪ ♫ ♪

• 2 weeks later...