single Belle

steve

I have one of the last Belle Klipsch made..I wanted walnut when I had it built to match my KHorns , but they only had oak material left. I bought it for a center mono channel.

I either want to sell it as a single, or buy another single to make it a pair to put in my shop. I'm asking 1500.00 for it, it's a 10, no damage at all, and that's half of what I paid. I have it in Spokane WA if anyone is interested and nearby, or let me know if you have one for sale.

I'm going back to 2 channel in my new music room.

Stevenew Belle speaker.JPG

Well that's a bit cold. Granted it will take a special buyer but as has been said before it is the sellers perogitive to ask/try for any price he sees fit. And asking price vs. selling price are two different things and rarely one in the same. Go for it - 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/18/2016 at 1:18 PM, steve said:

I will negotiate  I'm asking 50% of what I paid. That's a pretty good loss. Of course, I'd be interested in buying a single if someone has a matching speaker.

That may be true... but its what the market will bare if your selling on the secondary market. I bet if you listed it somewhere around a grand it would move.

Speaker looks beautiful btw