Klipsch KG 5.5 Cosmetic Upgrades

On my last forum i Wrote about my Klipsch KG 5.5's that i acquired at a garage sale for a great bargain. I just got my Crites Titanium tweeter upgrades today and now i want to change the look of the speaker cosmetically. I have the natural Oak finish, and i was maybe thinking about doing a White carbon fiber vinyl wrap on the sides, and a black carbon fiber wrap on the front baffle. Any thoughts on this? If you guys have any other ideas, let me know, i want to make them look badass and unique.

Two questions....

1.  Do you plan on keeping them forever?  Because if not, you might have a really hard time selling them, other than to an electronic music dance club or DJ...

2.  Are you seriously asking the forum to comment/recommend aesthetics?   If so, you are sure to get a thousand different viewpoints..... It's all in what YOU like and want.  If you like it, go for it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

Two questions....

1.  Do you plan on keeping them forever?  Because if not, you might have a really hard time selling them, other than to an electronic music dance club or DJ...

2.  Are you seriously asking the forum to comment/recommend aesthetics?   If so, you are sure to get a thousand different viewpoints..... It's all in what YOU like and want.  If you like it, go for it.

I plan on keeping them forever. The carbon fiber vinyl wraps look cool but it may be a bit much.

Im just looking for other ideas and opinions ¯\_(ツ)_/¯