Quartet Walnut Oil ($200) - Dallas Craigslist

BusaDude

Our phone call kept getting dropped because I am in a remote area at family camp. Not quite sure what my best offer would be. Could you ask him what price he would be happy holding them for me until Sunday and PM me? No problem if that's too much trouble. I can try calling him again later also. Thanks

• Like 1

I had arranged to meet Don at his house at 3:30 today to pick them up.  Upon arrival Don informed me he could not sell them since his son gave them to him and he needed to consult with him first.  Took off work 3 hours early and drove an hour and fifteen minutes to pick them up and returned back to my house another hour and fifteen minutes later empty handed.

3 hours ago, japosey said:

I had arranged to meet Don at his house at 3:30 today to pick them up.  Upon arrival Don informed me he could not sell them since his son gave them to him and he needed to consult with him first.  Took off work 3 hours early and drove an hour and fifteen minutes to pick them up and returned back to my house another hour and fifteen minutes later empty handed.

I did not hear about that.   If you have time this weekend give me a shout and we can meet for lunch and a beer.

• Like 1