Medium oak Klipsch KLF30 - $800 (Wauconda, IL)

opusk2k9

For sale is a MINT pair of KLF-30 speakers. TOTL of the Legend series. Very rare to find consecutive serial numbers! Real wood grain veneers are a perfect match. Absolutely perfect condition sonically and cosmetically inside and out. All I will say is sound is absolutely awesome. Very big speakers with very big sound. If you are reading this you know what they are. $800 first come first served. These monsters are rarely up for sale. Wish we could keep but could use the money. If you can read this ad then they are available. Serious inquiries only please. The last pic shows the only imperfection on backside of one tower where veneer was chipped off. That is it, these have been very well cared for.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/ele/5741667442.html

No affiliation.  Medium oak.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jweber said:

I have to agree with Opusk2k9 

:)

What would really dress up the KLF is if the face was finished to match the sides. I guess that would hold true with most of the Klipsch cabinets. 

Well, you would have to understand the "relationship" Opus and I have regarding his KLF's to understand my "Yea, yea..." comment....I've seen them, and heard them, and they are stunning....so, basically, I'm just jealous, sort of.....

• Like 1