How Do I post A Picture From My Computer

Can't seem to figure out how this is done. 

Do I use this insert other media thingie.  When I try to it shows 95 pages of attachments, mostly pics of albums I've made.  This also doesn't help me with something I've recently downloaded to my computer..

Thanks my good friends.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Thebes, I'm wondering if you've uploaded too many things so it's disabling the option for you (I'm not sure that's the cause but it's a shot in the dark). The max storage for attachments per member is 100MB. If you click on your name in the upper right of the forums and then click "My Attachments" in the menu, you should see all the attachments you've uploaded in the past.

• Like 2

Good work once again Chad!

I'm over the limit.  It's all those album covers I've posted in Right This Minute a thread I started about a decade ago.

So if I slip you a fiver, can you let another 100 gigs or so fall off the digital truck?

• Administrators
1 hour ago, thebes said:

So if I slip you a fiver, can you let another 100 gigs or so fall off the digital truck?

You *could* just use a 3rd party image host, like imgur.com or something... :-)

• Like 1

Yah like I could even figure that out.  It took me months just to learn how to cut and paste and longer to post a pic and now you want me to learn some more gobblygook?

C'mon you piker, cough it up.:D  I tried deleting some stuff but from the looks of it it would take hundreds of deletions to get it down to a reasonable level and screw up a lot of older pots which are part of the forum collective knowledge.  By the by,  I always used to keep the pic sizes small cause Amy wanted us to.

• Like 1

• Moderators
30 minutes ago, thebes said:

Yah like I could even figure that out.  It took me months just to learn how to cut and paste and longer to post a pic and now you want me to learn some more gobblygook?

C'mon you piker, cough it up.:D  I tried deleting some stuff but from the looks of it it would take hundreds of deletions to get it down to a reasonable level and screw up a lot of older pots which are part of the forum collective knowledge.  By the by,  I always used to keep the pic sizes small cause Amy wanted us to.

I'm totally there with you @thebes!!!

• 4 weeks later...