Added KPT-100 and 200 specs to heritage specs

mustang guy

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B_-5nvuxy-j7d3V6aEc0WjZvMUk?usp=sharing

All specs are still available in the wayback machine, but I thought it would be nice for those folks wanting to carry on with Heritage to have a place they could go without all the clicking and searching. I have 100's and 200's and was trying to remember the specs so I dug them up. 

BTW, the kpt-100's were retail $375 and the kpt-200's were $670 new. They are still great speakers IMO. 

KPT-200 - THX®-Approved, the KPT-200 is a 12-inch, two-way, cinema surround loudspeaker system that delivers extended bass response, controlled coverage and standard SMPTE/ISO 2696 X-curve de-emphasis. With its 15° down-firing angle, the KPT-200 accurately reproduces the extended dynamic range demanded by digital sound formats. It features a single, high-output, 12-inch woofer and 1.5-inch titanium compression driver coupled to a 100° x 100° Tractrix® Horn, as well as a high-frequency protection circuit. The enclosure is pre-drilled for industry standard mounting brackets.

KPT-100 - THX®-Approved, this eight-inch, two-way, cinema surround loudspeaker system offers high efficiency, controlled coverage and standard SMPTE/ISO 2696 X-curve de-emphasis. The KPT-100, with its 15° down-firing angle, features a single, high-output, eight-inch woofer and compression driver coupled to a 100° Tractrix® Horn. Pre-drilled for industry standard mounting brackets, the KPT-100 also employs a high-frequency protection circuit.