Klipsch La Scala BLS - Chicago Area

opusk2k9

From ad:

I am selling a pair of Klipsch La Scala speakers in pretty much mint condition.
I am selling for a friend of mine he passed away and his wife wants to sell these so what they go for new and what I'm selling them for it's pretty much a steal just make an offer.
Text me for pics..computer screwed up

Type LS BLS

Chuck
Text: 847-636-6763

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ele/5742685628.html

No affiliation.  They are from 1985 with AL crossovers.  It looks like they have glass tops, I asked for photos of the tops.

He isn't sure of a price.  Make an offer, they look very nice (although, I only have a picture of one of them).

IMG_6807.JPG

IMG_6806.JPG

I talked to him last night about an hour after it posted. He wanted $2400, which is his choice. I told him he should be happy if he gets half that and would be getting offers of 500-800. He said he would give her 900. Ialso asked if there was a receiver with it and they don't have one. They use a BOSE radio to power them up. The pics I got were face on and the glass didn't look to fit exactly.

Mark

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ZEUS121996 said:

I talked to him last night about an hour after it posted. He wanted $2400, which is his choice. I told him he should be happy if he gets half that and would be getting offers of 500-800. He said he would give her 900. Ialso asked if there was a receiver with it and they don't have one. They use a BOSE radio to power them up. The pics I got were face on and the glass didn't look to fit exactly.

Mark

$2400 ....I could maybe see a grand....They are nice though.

G.E.M.

They do look nice, he seemed like a decent guy, he admitted he knew nothing about them except the cost of them new. IDK if I would pay a grand for any Scalas now that I see what Matthews can do with beaters. Now if anyone has a line on a pair or 2 of beaters, I would be interested. I need a couple more projects sitting around :D:D:D

Mark

7 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

After you come to my place on Labor Day weekend, and we return from the Big House.....you may go home with more projects that you want to think about.....

The big house as in Michigan home opener. I've been in a couple other big houses, and the people weren't very friendly. IDK something about the bars makes people angry

Mark