Heresys of an altered state?

fini

No, I'm not talking about listening to music while eating mushrooms, so forget that!  I've been going through my "stuff" and re-found a pair of Barzilay cabinets that each contain a JBL D123, and a cheap Realistic horn tweeter.  The cabs were in real rough shape (particle board got damp and expanded, etc.).  But the fronts were nice, and I salvaged them.  Not the motor boards, but the walnut frame, and the cool walnut latticework.  I'm not interested in building a cab for the JBLs, but I am considering constructing boxes for some Heresy components.  Of course, the dimensions are not the same as a standard Heresy, but couldn't I just match the volume of the Heresy cabinet?

Oh, and how y'all doing?

• Like 1

I can't answer your question either but I see you are in Rodent Fart... er... I mean Rohnert Park nearest, of course, to your twin city, Cow Titty... I mean Cotati. NIce!!

I went to SSU you for a time and lived in Santa Rosa for 30 years!

CHEERS!

:P

• Like 1

• Moderators
On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 5:59 PM, fini said:

Of course, the dimensions are not the same as a standard Heresy, but couldn't I just match the volume of the Heresy cabinet?

Oh, and how y'all doing?

I would guess if the volume is the same your fine.

Good to see you again, I thought of you the other day, while taking a backroad in Hope Ar  we passed the goat roper, it made me think of you.

• Like 1