Spotify Premium via Apple Airplay, resolution to Oppo 105D?

jimjimbo

Since Oppo doesn't support Spotify...yet....with my Apple TV hooked to the front MHL/USB port on the front of the Oppo 105D, and streaming Spotify Premium from my iPhone (via Bluetooth), am I still getting the highest resolution possible, the same as if I had a PC hooked to a USB port on the Oppo?  Really don't want to have to hook up something else in the back of my system.....it's getting to be a nightmare....

Yesterday on CNN Wozniak stated that using bluetooth from the iPhone as opposed to the 3.5 mm wired jack sounded flat and lifeless.  This was brought up because of talk that the new iPhones coming out were so thin the jack was being removed.  He was against removing the jack because of the reduced quality of the music.

Not sure about resolution but reading that comment yesterday prompted this post.

edit.  Here it is.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/steve-wozniak-not-fan-iphone-7-rumors-article-1.2764403

Thanks for that link.  I just got a new decent USB cable, and am running it from my laptop to the OPPO 105D USB DAC port, streaming Spotify Premium.  Have to say, it really sounded very good, and I'll do a comparison between that and Airplay tonight.