College Football, Amazing LEGO animation

DizRotus

Irrespective of your allegiance, the LEGO animation of the end of last year's MSU victory over U of M is incredible.

While it's sad that summer is ending, the good news is that college football is soon upon us.  While the video below is humorous (to most), it shows evidence of someone with way too much time on his hands.

1 hour ago, willland said:

How many times have players been told to fall on the ball and not let it go?

The coaches should have stressed that before the play.  Perhaps they did, but the Aussie kicker panicked and tried, unsuccessfully, to get off a rugby-style kick.  I felt sorry for the kid.  He didn't deserve the death threats he received from Wolverine fans on anti-social media.

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2015/10/michigan_punter_blake_oneill_r.html

1 minute ago, DizRotus said:

The coaches should have stressed that before the play.  Perhaps they did, but the Aussie kicker panicked and tried, unsuccessfully, to get off a rugby-style kick.  I felt sorry for the kid.  He didn't deserve the death threats he received from Wolverine fans on anti-social media.

I feel sorry for him too.  No forgiveness in many hearts.

Bill