Chicago Members, It's Been a While

derrickdj1

I was in the HT today getting somethings tweaked for another round of VibSensor testing for the AVS forum ULF thread.  I finished converting the system to a higher output mode.  I demo War Of the Worlds.  For the first time, my leg was actually lifting up a little bit while sitting on the couch.  Then I noticed my arms were moving.  Not just vibration but, the force of air in the room.  Thank goodness I don't watch movies like this.  The will be back soom so, I better check around the house, lol.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, derrickdj1 said:

I was in the HT today getting somethings tweaked for another round of VibSensor testing for the AVS forum ULF thread.  I finished converting the system to a higher output mode.  I demo War Of the Worlds.  For the first time, my leg was actually lifting up a little bit while sitting on the couch.  Then I noticed my arms were moving.  Not just vibration but, the force of air in the room.  Thank goodness I don't watch movies like this.  The will be back soom so, I better check around the house, lol.

You're probably backing drywall screws out. :lol:

We have had a lot of fun experimenting on the ULF and Vibsensor thread over the last 18 mo.  During the process the focus is not just ULF but, clean bass and keeping the dialogue clear in the HT.  If you can get the music to sound right, the rest seems to fall into place. 

We have pushed some of the systems to the limits with test and gear has been damaged  and we advise people not to do what some of us have done in testing because of amp, speaker or sub damage.  This is rare in our testing and great care is done to decrease the risk.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

To a special group of people, our Chicago area Klipsch forum members.  We have attended several GTG's over the years.  We have shared moments of laughter, goodwill and fellowship.  This is a special Holiday greeting to a great bunch of guys!

May your world be filled with warmth and good cheer this Holiday season, and throughout the year.Wish your Holidays be filled with peace and love. 

Oh, I have not forgot my other forum brothers and sister so, stay tuned for you Holiday greeting in a separate thread! 

Image result for happy holiday gif

• Like 2