FS: Tool Shed Audio - Trans12 mono's & Exodus Linestage

Matthews

Tool Shed Audio - Transcendence 12 mono blocs

justblocks.jpg

A whopping 12 watts each of sweet single ended tube power.

- Gold Lion KT88 output tubes

- Philips E80F drivers

- RCA 6CA4 rectifiers

$4400 all tubes and custom dust covers included.

Help fund "Ramen Noodles" :)

Matt ♪ ♫ ♪

*note*  if these sell, the Exodus Linestage will likely be put up for sale as well.

18 minutes ago, MookieStl said:

Did you find your new vette? Seems like you are speeding up the process and divesting some items I didn't think you would part with.

There are a few I have my eye on.  Just want to be in a position to pull the trigger much sooner than originally planned.  Pouring the drive and pad only seemed to make the insatiable itch even deeper :blink2:

HotRod drive.jpg

Matt ♪ ♫

• Like 1

And that's why I left my checkbook at home when I picked up the plum perfect La Scalas yesterday. That set of amps with the pre are spectacular. Sound sweet too. Matt demoed the La Scalas with them. 

This is a good deal. Matt is a solid guy to deal with. GLWS :emotion-21:

Mark

• Like 4

OK fellow Klipschter's - to add a little sweetener to this deal...

All three units, the two Trans12 mono blocs & the Exodus Linestage pre, $5400 SHIPPING INCLUDED

This is approximately a $200+ savings in shipping costs due to extra special packing and cost doubling insurance.

Come and get em', help fund "Ramen Noodles" :)

It has been brought to my attention by a few others that there may be some misunderstanding in my reason for putting these prized possessions up for sale.  The number one and ONLY reason for the sale is to help fund my child hood dream of a classic 1972 Corvette Roadster.  The incredible Tool Shed amps are not the only items being sacrificed.  Next on the block are my much loved Cherry La Scala's.  The Chorus will likely be brought into duty along with a Yamaha A-S500 integrated.  This will get me by until I can begin rebuilding my 2 channel system back to its current state, once the car is attained.  I am hard working blue collar and this will be the largest cash layout I have ever attempted.  No loans on this one.  

It is not just my audio equipment heading to the sale barn.  I am an avid Mountain Biker as well.  It is a form of mental therapy to me (white knuckle therapy).  Taking a huge hit on my $5K carbon fiber mountain bike as well (link below).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/182259415004?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Just to be clear, I am not unhappy with the Tool Shed Audio gear.  It is amazing!!!  What has taken place is a sudden change in my priorities.  I eat, sleep and breath dreaming of the soon to arrive 1972 Corvette now.  Pulling out all stops!  What ever it takes to get my baby into the driveway. 

You can be confident in TS Matt's builds.  In a word, STUNNING!!!    I am wacko for letting them go...

Matt ♪ ♫ ♪

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Matthews said:

"Little Miss Sunshine" has exhausted me and I am tired of eating Ramen Noodles!

shinned.jpg

Matt ♪ ♫ ♪

Matthews,

It's not love unless, it hurts so good. LMS will do your soul right. 

On to this threads topic, please someone buy these wonderful tube creations! I've heard them. If I had the $$ right now, well I know where they are and I'd be driving to pick them up.  

Mark

PS. Man she looks great all buffed out..

• Like 1