CF-4s version 1 $800

ZEUS121996

I am suspicious of this. Anyone who knows what the V1 CF-4s are and how to look for them surely knows they are worth far more than that? If its legit someone needs to jump on this ASAP. I just hope they arent trying to go for a bidding war.

5 minutes ago, twk123 said:

I am suspicious of this. Anyone who knows what the V1 CF-4s are and how to look for them surely knows they are worth far more than that? If its legit someone needs to jump on this ASAP. I just hope they arent trying to go for a bidding war.

I don't think they are worth that much more. I sold mine in Cherry for $800 2 years ago maybe? And they didn't fly out the door, I started at 1100 and got no takers. They're great speakers, I liked them more than the KLF-30s but you can't keep everything,OK maybe you can LOL. I'm guessing they know you get kicked on CL, so I would offer 600 and hope they split the difference.

AV, I can get them on a pallet and shipped if you really want them

Mark

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ZEUS121996 said:

I don't think they are worth that much more. I sold mine in Cherry for $800 2 years ago maybe? And they didn't fly out the door, I started at 1100 and got no takers. They're great speakers, I liked them more than the KLF-30s but you can't keep everything,OK maybe you can LOL. I'm guessing they know you get kicked on CL, so I would offer 600 and hope they split the difference.

AV, I can get them on a pallet and shipped if you really want them

Mark

Interesting, I always thought the V1's went for much more due to the rarity of them but maybe the market says differently if people just assume they are an older Klipsch model that is not well known like the Reference stuff?

If I had room or need for them Zeus I would have been all over this. Very nice of you to offer up your services to check them out, and buy for someone.There are plenty of fine people here in the forums, much appreciation.

Tim

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...