NOSValves NBS with flea power

jwc

lol.  I know.  I never watch TV except for UFC fights and a little college football.  The HT setup is for rare kids in there.....when they get older ...that will change I'm sure.

65" TV.  Got it wired for a projector....but feel no need for it now.   Gonna finish the bar.

1 hour ago, jwc said:

Gonna finish the bar.

Yes the important stuff.

Room looks great.  What is the flea power you speak of?

1 hour ago, jwc said:

He has more than one pair of my builds there.......

If he doesn't have enough room, I will take those dual 12" straight horns you built.

There are two systems here.  Nothing interconnected and on different isolated 20Amp power outlets.  Only thing shared is an HDMI split output from my Custom PC music player on a different power outlet going to the Marantz and Oppo BPD-105D .

1.  Marantz HT receiver, older Oppo, TV Box, DBX EQ,  with MAC tube amps and Belles and all those subs.  All set up with Audyssey and room EQ'ed.

2.  Technics TT, Oppo BDP-105D, NBS and McIntosh MC1201s and Cornscala....no subs.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/11/2016 at 8:51 AM, jjptkd said:

That's a whole lot of "woof" goin on, 8 18's?? Is everything running at once?

I have the 684 corner set cabinets at 50Hz and below.  The ones under the Belles 50-100Hz.  Cornscalas are not setup with subs.

On 9/11/2016 at 1:59 AM, Honeybadger said:

lot of magic and snake oil in those Cornscala's. How do they sound.

This is my second pair to build....no regrets.  Has a K55 mid on the fastrac mid horn.  Crites woofer.  BCDE10 on a small tweeter horn-like the K77 horn but tractrix.  Not a lot of dough....with great results.

These are what is connected with the NBS and MC1201's

• Like 1

17 hours ago, jwc said:

This is my second pair to build....no regrets.  Has a K55 mid on the fastrac mid horn.  Crites woofer.  BCDE10 on a small tweeter horn-like the K77 horn but tractrix.  Not a lot of dough....with great results.

These are what is connected with the NBS and MC1201's

Ahem............these may NOT be Klipsch speakers.  Just lettin' you know we are watching.  :)