New speaker project coming

totalcomfort

Was talking to youth director at church, and he said they wanted to upgrade the sound system in the youth building. I told him I could build them some and I would donate labor, they just buy materials. I asked him over to hear my Cornscala's, he was blown away, he had never heard horn speakers before. I then let him hear the Jamboree's, All he could say was how much and when can you build them. LOL So  I have a couple old Cornscala boxes I am going to fix up for them then going to build them a sub. Thinking very hard toward the F20 but up for ideas?? Back in the wood shop again, my life is truly one big speaker project!!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Well finally got the cornscala's done and in the youth building, they were VERY happy to say the least. Really loved the sound and the bass was shaking a few things in the building. Told them hang on till I get the sub built then they can feel what deep bass really is. Finally got the THT built and am going to take it to them this Sat. Made one screw up, I built it 35" wide as that was the max size that would fit thru their door. The wood shop door is 34" wide forgot about that!! Going to have to move a few things to get it out the side double door. Will post some pics after I get everything in place, going to start with the THT in the middle of the cornscala's because they are pretty far apart, may move it to a corner later but it would be about 35ft away from the mains if I do that. We shall see.