Klipsch & Yamaha

boomac

Klipsch RF3s & Yamaha RXV595 (5.1) Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic, DTS  70WPC

Good friend's daughter bought these items during her residency at UW Med. College, (1999)  Moved to Chicago a year later and they've been boxed up ever since.  New condo has built ins so she asked me to do something with the receiver and speakers.  I have the boxes for the speakers but they're not in the greatest condition and I'd be concerned about shipping.  The receiver is boxed as it was when purchased.  One speaker has a couple dents in the drivers, (see pictures) and one has a couple minor scratch marks, (see picture).  I hooked them up and they play as they're supposed to.  If interested and don't live far from Milwaukee / Chicago area, please make a reasonable offer for either both or individual items.  Not looking to make a killing here.

Note that the Yamaha Receiver picture is a stock photo. 

Yamaha RXV-595.jpg

RF3-D.JPG

RF3-C.JPG

RF3-B.JPG

RF3-A.JPG

jayu969 - My friend's daughter has the receiver down in Chicago.  At this point all I can tell you is that it's boxed in the original material and hasn't been used since she moved down there.  I will check today and get back to you.  The speaker grills are in tact.

OK, I did further research and here's the deal.  There seems to be one peg missing on both grill covers. It's the same peg on both grills but it doesn't effect them adhering to the speakers.  One of the Klipsch emblems is missing.  It may be with the receiver.  The receiver is not in the original box, (I called the source for accurate info) but is boxed with other related items.  She's sorry but hasn't opened the box in years so we don't know what's all in there.  Whatever it is would be included.  Considering the missing pegs and no original box for the receiver we'd let it all go for $215.00.