Parting with some Drivers and Horns

pzannucci

I am trying to clean out a bunch of my stuff I had been saving or past projects that have been long ago torn down.  I need the room and someone may need or want the components so they are not worth hanging on to.  These are for local pickup just north of Austin TX.

2 - Selenium HC56-50 horns http://www.parts-express.com/selenium-hc5650-slf-bi-radial-horn--264-324

400hz bi-radial large format horns

I had rope caulked and provided extra support on the horns as seen in the pictures below

2 - Selenium D305Ti drivers http://www.parts-express.com/selenium-d305ti-2-titanium-horn-driver--264-217

500hz - 20khz large format 2" drivers

Full disclosure - they work great though had cracked one of the plastic backs though fixed.

2 - Goldwood GM-450PB horns http://www.parts-express.com/goldwood-gm-450pb-2-high-frequency-horn-4-bolt--270-204

Perfect shape, approx. cut off 500hz.  Believe it is a JBL knockoff

The Goldwood horns alone are close to $100 by themselves.  Will sell all for $150 or best offer.

Thanks.

Horns_and_drivers_Back.jpgd305ti-1.jpgHorns_and_drivers_front.jpgd305ti-2.jpg

2 hours ago, wdecho said:

This is a deal on horns and drivers. I am surprised someone has not jumped on them. If I did not have so many horns already I would buy them for being such a bargain. A good cheap way to hear a 2" driver and bigger horn with Klipsch bass. Price 2" drivers and you will see my point. When it comes to horns size does matter. 

Yes.  I just need to part with stuff. I don't have the time nor space for any more projects.  I have been hanging on to these for a while after I bought them all new but I am consolidating houses.  

On top of these I have have KLF-30's, other large 8cu ft. 511 horned speakers with 2 13" focal woofers, and another large tower that I am trying to complete and decide whether to keep or sell since I will only have room for one pair.  Already got the NO on the 8cf system so that will be coming up in the future.

5 hours ago, Marvel said:

This is a great deal... but i'm broke and you are in Texas, lol.

Bruce

It's only a short road trip ;).  I'd rather not ship anything because I like to have agreement with anyone purchasing anything, that they know what they are getting.