college FB 16/ NFL PLAYOFFS 2017

wvu80

38 minutes ago, JL Sargent said:

How bout that crazy Auburn LSU finish?

Yeah, I watched that.  LSU made mental mistakes especially at the end that were inexplicable, it's no wonder coaches' hair turns white having their employment dependent upon the decisions of 20 year-olds. 

If you are trailing and there are only seconds left, GET OUT OF BOUNDS.

If the ref declares the ball ready to play with one second left and blows the whistle, SNAP THE BALL.  What are you waiting for?

That was an exciting touchdown with no time left on the clock, but it didn't count, refs got it right.  LSU deserved to lose.

Yeah, I watched that.  LSU made mental mistakes especially at the end that were inexplicable, it's no wonder coaches' hair turns white having their employment dependent upon the decisions of 20 year-olds. 

If the ref declares the ball ready to play with one second left and blows the whistle, SNAP THE BALL.  What are you waiting for?

That was an exciting touchdown with no time left on the clock, but it didn't count, refs got it right.  LSU deserved to lose.

It's today's youth that are to blame....

5 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

It's today's youth that are to blame....

Off-topic:  Jim, where you quoted my post, are you seeing a lot of white space in between paragraphs?  It looks like someone hit the <Enter> button 15 or 20 times.  I wonder what that's all about.  It looks like a glitch in the forum software.

I think I'll go ahead and alert Chad about that.

• Like 1

• Administrators
20 hours ago, wvu80 said:

test

edit: not sure why that happened that one time, but it seems OK now?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Chad said:

test

edit: not sure why that happened that one time, but it seems OK now?

I just quoted your reply to me and there are NO line breaks inserted.

I've seen that line-break problem dozens of times in other posts.  Because I am now just starting to notice, I don't know if there is a pattern.  I'll note when it happens and if it gets to be multiple times I'll send you the links.

Thanks for checking it out.  -Dave

IU deserved to win and it took them only one OT to accomplish it.

The Spartans need to bench Tyler Maxwell, Andrew O'Connor or whatever his name is and start developing a long term replacement.  Too many overthrown passes or poorly thrown passes into coverage.

The whole team played poorly.  The smartest play of the game was the amazing effort of Montae Nicholson to try to keep IU's fumble in bounds to give his teammates an opportunity to recover the ball. It didn't work, but it was very athletic and demonstrated an awareness of the situation and the rules.

It appears that The Ohio State University is the best B1G team, again, but it's early and there are several games yet to be played.

• Like 1