JWC Bass Horn

justinsweber

There are specs of the K-31 in the original AES Jubilee description article.  That is all I'm aware of.

The original minipunch had this woofer.....as this is the only 12" I had at the time.

BoB Crites 12" woofer should work.  There are really many options.  Again Delta LFA would be my first rec as it is not that expensive.  K31's will work great....if you can fine any.  I had a bunch in the day.....all gone now. 

12 hours ago, jwc said:

No....The snail is here.....

I sadly havent finished posting the dims on those.

The snails were the coolest..............I had the pleasure of hearing the different incarnations of these things and they were incredible.  They made my face flex.  I can remember playing with aiming them and experiencing pain.  :).............very serious bass cabinets.  Great sounding.

There are specs of the K-31 in the original AES Jubilee description article.  That is all I'm aware of.

The original minipunch had this woofer.....as this is the only 12" I had at the time.

BoB Crites 12" woofer should work.  There are really many options.  Again Delta LFA would be my first rec as it is not that expensive.  K31's will work great....if you can fine any.  I had a bunch in the day.....all gone now. 

Thank you!

How loud will these be when you use two delta lfa's?
Talking about spl 1w/1m (2.83v). If i remember correctly you can add 3 db when you use double bass. The drivers are 94.6db if im correct it is 97.6db plus the extra db from the horn/enclosure.

Right?

• 2 weeks later...

Dave has this CNC thing down.  The kits are fantastic.  A novice can put this together. 

I have a few steps left and the horn(s) part will be done and will conclude the "kit part of the build".   Then I will publish a little video.

Part two will be putting the box around the horn.  End user will have to make the cuts for this.

• Like 3