Special Edition Heritage

dBspl

Thought I would post a couple of pictures from out recent photo shoot of our 70th anniversary & special edition Heritage products.  The two photo's below are of the special edition Cornwall III in California Black Walnut with a vintage Lambswool grille cloth. They will begin shipping in October.  This special production run will be limited to around 70 pair, although future production runs are possible.

I'll post photo's of the other products as they become available.

Kerry

Cornwall_California_Black_Walnut.jpg

Cornwall_California_Black_Walnut__2.jpg

• Like 8

Beautiful speakers for sure.....Klipsch should sell tickets to forum members and raffle off a pair or two. Could easily recover cost + and get some nice publicity as well as draw in new members to the forum. Or just set a minimum post count to be eligible.

1 hour ago, John Albright said:

Oh!  Beautiful!  Love the old Marantz receiver, too! 

I didn't even notice the Marantz receiver until you mentioned it.

I just cleaned up and replaced the panel lights on a Marantz 2220B for a friend at work. I really like the looks of the front face.

Once done with cleaning the receiver, I listened to the unit with my '83 Cornwalls...I wish I hadn't.

The GF and I both agree the 2220B seems to be a rather nice match with Cornwalls. Too bad I had to give it back.

The going rate for a decent 2220B is a little beyond my budget, but maybe one will turn up local some day. mabbe...

• Like 1

If Klipsch put those pics in adds like they use to do in Rolling stone , Audio magazines and a few other places they would sell way more than 70 of them even at those crazy prices. Retro is in right now and people with money will buy them.

Need to get those young people out of ear buds and into some good stereo stuff some who have never heard GOOD systems in their life.

Here are a few more nice shots.

Pricing is as follows:

Special Addition Heresy in California Black Walnut:      MSRP $3,200 pair

Special addition Heresy in East Indian Rosewood:        MSRP $3,200 pair

Special addition Cornwall in California Black Walnut     MSRP $6,000 pair

Kerry 

Klipsch_Heritage_092016_B0045.jpg

Klipsch_Heritage_092016_B0086.jpg

Klipsch_Heritage_092016_B0123.jpg

Klipsch_Heritage_092016_A0313.jpg

why can't somebody over @ Klipsch make some of these in that pretty new veneer. recessed veneered motorboard with copper woofers plus magnets under the veneer to accept grills. grills on when not in use - off when jammin

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-Way-design-Vintage-Klipsch-K-55V-K-77-Mundorf-Supreme-S-O-16-ohm-M-K-SubWoofer-/322266285203?hash=item4b08914493:g:O0kAAOSwtJZXXiSa

wow 70th edition pricing even for these special editions. quite the up charge for veneer if you ask me. nothing else is special about these. why doesn't klipsch read over the thread where everyone gave their opinion on finishes, pick like 4 or 5 and then offer them finishes at a premium over the regular three finishes. i mean that is what tons of other companies do. seaton, jtr, salk to name a few. seaton and jtr offer a very basic finish with standard price. then a few hundred extra per cabinet if one wants some of the nicer veneered with different stains. then jim salk has some very nice finshes as standard then he will do ANY other veneer for only the cost of the veneer. i know he hand makes each cabinet but for the prices of the heritage stuff and also the "wait time" that is supposed to be there means to me that a pair could be made to order. seems like just having walnut cherry and black means that klipsch wants a big stock of these sitting around on the shelves ready to be purchased. 

• Like 1

They are nice....but after looking closer I see the risers are finished in a textured black....So the large up charge is for the veneer on the cabinet only. I realize there is a little in it for the Special Edition designation. Still they ...do ...look nice.

G.E.M.