$500.00 K-Horns.

CECAA850

Mods, did you delete a bunch of posts on this thread?  (including a couple of mine)

At one time there were over 20 replies, now there are five.  Some feedback or an explanation might be helpful so we know what's happening.

Thanks.

3 hours ago, wvu80 said:

Mods, did you delete a bunch of posts on this thread?  (including a couple of mine)

At one time there were over 20 replies, now there are five.  Some feedback or an explanation might be helpful so we know what's happening.

Thanks.

There are 2 threads on the same ad

• Like 1

Ahhhh......I remember the time years ago I picked up a pair of beautiful '78 WO Klipschorns for $500 from a retired Delta Airlines pilot outside of Denton, TX.  Hated to have to sell them as I knew I'd never come across another pair at that price, and condition, ever again.  Also bought a custom Barzilay cabinet from him with tambor doors (still have) which had a 6 foot wide lower section and a 4 foot wide upper section that was custom made to hold his Tandberg and Mac gear.  Plus, cabinets that held some JBL D23 (maybe) 12" full range, but left a pair of black Forte's.  Shoulda grabbed those, too.

015.JPG

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, avguytx said:

Ahhhh......I remember the time years ago I picked up a pair of beautiful '78 WO Klipschorns for $500 from a retired Delta Airlines pilot outside of Denton, TX.  Hated to have to sell them as I knew I'd never come across another pair at that price, and condition, ever again.  Also bought a custom Barzilay cabinet from him with tambor doors (still have) which had a 6 foot wide lower section and a 4 foot wide upper section that was custom made to hold his Tandberg and Mac gear.  Plus, cabinets that held some JBL D23 (maybe) 12" full range, but left a pair of black Forte's.  Shoulda grabbed those, too.

015.JPG

those are puuuuurdy