Sold KG5.5 Light Oak, Massachusetts

dtr20

Sold is a pair of Klipsch KG5.5 speakers in Light Oak finish.  Everything works properly, the cabinets are 8/10 condition.  One cabinet has a small scratch and a small scuff on top (speaker 2), barely noticeable.  The grills are in 9/10 condition, only because I can't call something made in 1994 perfect.  I am asking $500 O.B.O.  These are not on craigslist as of yet, because I wanted to give the forum first dibs.

3 hours ago, oldred said:

I wish you could do multiple "likes"

Wow....Those are Beautiful......How long of a drive is Chicago...Wow

G.E.M.

Come on over, my wife can make lunch or dinner. :P Thanks, they are in really good shape, especially since they were made in 1994.

1 minute ago, dtr20 said:

Someone make a purchase recently? 

Yes, and really like them - impressive. 

It's easy to see why these are A/B to so many other cabinets. I didn't realize they were so deep, physically and acoustically.

There's a trade off: I would pay more if mine were more beautifuler.... like yours.   

GLWS Those look mint and the light oak goes a long way toward the WAF with these as opposed to massive black boxes in you living room. These are some of my favorite speakers and they will laugh in your face at any thought of a subwoofer. They dig REALLY deep. If anyone is in to more "modern" music like hip hop, EDM or Reggae these top my list of the Klipsch line by far.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...