Not sure where to post this

mungkiman

There is no "Start New Topic" button available to me in the Klipsch Website @ Forum Info section.

That said, I'll post here. I'm having some issues with using the back button in lieu of having to click "prev,"  "next," or page nubers. If I read the 2nd page of a topic, click "next" and read part of the 3rd page and click the back arrow to re-read something on page 2, it takes me to the bottom of the 3rd page. If I click the back arrow again, it backs me out of the thread completely. If I then click the forward arrow, it starts me on page 1. Seems odd.

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 7:30 PM, mungkiman said:

There is no "Start New Topic" button available to me in the Klipsch Website @ Forum Info section.

That said, I'll post here. I'm having some issues with using the back button in lieu of having to click "prev,"  "next," or page nubers. If I read the 2nd page of a topic, click "next" and read part of the 3rd page and click the back arrow to re-read something on page 2, it takes me to the bottom of the 3rd page. If I click the back arrow again, it backs me out of the thread completely. If I then click the forward arrow, it starts me on page 1. Seems odd.

I would say the Website and forum info area.  I'll move it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I had disabled the "new topic" button for the "Klipsch Website & Forum Info" section, because we really want it to be a place for "Klipsch Website and Forums news.", like the forum description says. So, only Admin/Mods can post new topics here. 

It appears maybe that wasn't a good idea I guess. I'll change it back, to avoid further confusion.

As for the issue you are having with the back button, I'll investigate.

Thanks.

• Like 1