SOLD! Price Reduced: La Scala Industrial $1000 Atlanta

audiodogster

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, audiodogster said:

Bump $1300 obo

WoW I thought these would have been long gone....

It's funny how we all see the posted great/good/fair deals around the country and we say "oh man I wish I was closer"...... Then for some reason you can't seem to sell your own speakers:blink2:

Another GLWS to ya...

MKP :-)

3 hours ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

WoW I thought these would have been long gone....

It's funny how we all see the posted great/good/fair deals around the country and we say "oh man I wish I was closer"...... Then for some reason you can't seem to sell your own speakers:blink2:

Another GLWS to ya...

MKP :-)

Thanks. I'm getting pretty close to figuring out how I can keep these long term but that would probably involve me stripping the paint off of them to fit my design aesthetic but I'd rather not ruin the originality of them. You sure you don't want to make a drive down?

• Like 1

This happens to be the only forum post where I have seen a fervency made to the difference between the commercial vs residential speakers so I don't see the need to start another thread. Also, I would never have asked the question if I were not interested in the speakers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, Kelly'sWorld said:

Can any of the experts on this forum tell me what the difference in sound might be with the K-43 vs K33 woofer? I used to have a pair of La Scala 25 years ago but was moving too often to keep them. Wish I had!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hey Kelly, just wanted to say welcome to the forum