SOLD - URC MX-890 with Complete Control Programming Software, MRF-350 Base Station and RFX-250 - SOLD

Youthman

• Moderators

SOLD

URC MX-890 Remote with Charging Cradle

Complete Control Programming Software

MRF-350 Base Station

RFX-250

A Deluxe Universal AC/DC Adapter (1.5, 3, 4.5, 6, 7.5, 9, 12) just because I don't have a use for it.  :P

I purchased this setup thinking I would need RF Capability with my new front wall but my Harmony One does everything I need it to do for my simple setup.

Remote works perfect but has some wear on the main buttons (see photos).  The black "paint" on the buttons rubs off super easy.   

There definitely is a learning curve for the software but I quickly found out that it is SUPER customizable.   I've posted some screenshots of the custom graphics I made from photos I took of my actual system. 

I never got around to hooking up the RFX-250 or MRF-350 Base Station.  From what I can see, the antenna is missing on the RFX-250.  I was told you can use it without it, depending on how far you need the remote to work.  Also, there were no IR Sensors included when I purchased the MRF-350 Base Station.

urc-mx890-remote-1.jpg

urc-mx890-remote-2.jpg

urc-mx890-remote-3.jpg

urc-mx890-remote-4.jpg

urc-mx890-remote-5.jpg

urc-mx890-remote-6.jpg

urc-mx890-remote-7.jpg

urc-mx890-remote-8.jpg

urc-mx890-remote-9.jpg

urc-mx890-remote-10.jpg

• Moderators

Here are some screenshots from the software showing the custom menus I created.

urc-mx890-remote-11.jpg

urc-mx890-remote-12.jpg

I made a custom screen while it powers down the devices.

urc-mx890-remote-13.jpg

Custom PS3 Buttons

urc-mx890-remote-15.jpg

I designed custom buttons for my Lighting Scenes.

urc-mx890-remote-16.jpg

Just for fun, when you press the button, the button changes to a Yellow Lightbulb.  It's the little things that amuse me.  :D

urc-mx890-remote-17.jpg

• Like 1

• Moderators

Thanks wvu.  :)  It was a lot of fun designing the customized screens but at the end of the day, I don't need the RF capability and the super customization that the URC offers.  My setup in my HT is quite simple so the Harmony One does everything I need and is easier to program.