SOLD: La Scala Pair in St. Louis area

trloh

Speakers have been sold.

I have up for sale on Craigslist my La Scalas.  I have had them for quite a few years purchased from member Steamer on this forum.  I really have enjoyed them but have accumulated too many Klipsch speakers.  Maybe someone in the local area knows or wants some for themselves.  I would like to get $1500.00 for the pair local pick up as I have no means to transport.

You can see my add at: http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ele/5908774871.html

Thanks,

Troy

2016-09-09 14.08.36.jpg

2016-09-09 14.09.45.jpg

2016-09-09 14.10.33.jpg

2016-09-09 14.12.05.jpg

2016-09-09 14.12.21.jpg

2016-09-09 14.12.41.jpg

2016-09-09 14.12.48.jpg

Edited by trloh
Speakers have been sold 2-24-17
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/7/2016 at 10:05 PM, Weber said:

And you know this why? 

:D

Single trip in the Forester when I delivered a pair to a buyer in Ohio. They fit crossways between the wheel wells (about a half inch on each side to spare.... maybe a little more). I put a single piece of mdf in the back from the rear hatch to the back or the front seats, so I could slide them in on a blanket and not have to bump them over the hinges where the rear seat fold down. Moved them the same in my old Blazer when I picked them up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In case you were looking for La Scalas in the St. Louis area I have these still available.  I am not able to deliver must be picked up at my place on the southwest side of St. Louis.  All drivers work fine I have enjoyed them for many years.  Sorry about the dust on the inside of the high frequency area the black finish here is rough and wiping down the dust area with a cloth does not help.  The marks on the back side of one are some type of finish issue.  This is mostly confined to the area shown.

I did not paint these they are factory finish black worked well when they did home theater duty thanks to low reflections off the cabinet.

These were built in the 11th week of 2000. The -00110005 shows the -00 is year 2000 and the 11 after the -00 is the 11th week. So these were the 5th and 7th units made that week. They are 17 years old.