RF-62ii for surrounds

BluBitRates

I currently have a pair of RF-82ii, a pair of RF-35 and a RC-35.  I think the RF-35 sounds better but it is not a big difference.  I have a chance to get a pair of RF-62ii for not an unreasonable pric locally.  I prefer not to hang speakers on my wall.  Would it be a big sacrifice to use these as surrounds?  The tweeter would sit a bit low.  I could get a pair of rs-35s locally but they are a little beat up where the RF-82ii and rf-62ii are in perfect shape but i will have to buy a rc-62ii

I picked up the RF-62ii and they look perfect.  I was slightly concerned there was a tonal difference in one from the other so i reached out to some local forum members and jimjimbo not only came to my house to listen, but brought me a klipsch heritage t-shirt.  Nice guy.  We came to the conclusion that i am a bit crazy and that the speakers are playing fine!   Now i have to go listen to his extensive heritage collection sometime!  Thanks again Jim

• Like 1