F.S. or Trade 2 Bryston 2b-lps

The Dude

These are the same pair that have been through a couple of hands.  I purchased them from JWC and I believe he purchased them from Kg4guy ( but I could be wrong).  Anyways, we all got a great deal which I am willing to pass along with a slight increase.  I am asking $600.00 shipped for both to the lower 48.  Reason for the slight increase is I purchased a oem shipping carton from Bryston in the event I sent one in for repairs.  Up front, one has a slight more turn on thump than the other and both have the same amount of floor noise/gain.  The turn on thump isn't so much the issue that I have with these, as much as the floor noise/gain issue.  I will say this about the thump, it may be that I am not waiting enough for the dc charge to level out when turning on the amps.  I am using a Niles AC3 to turn on the amps via 12 volts trigger from my avr.  When I don't use this and wait 15-20 seconds there isn't much thump, if any at all.  With the same settings I do not get this with my MC2505.  I am looking for another MC2505, so if someone would like to trade a single good working MC2505 for 2 Bryston 2b-lps I would be in for that.  Both have rca inputs, along with the grounding lift switch. 

Thinking about it, I might be interested in trading for a combo of things. Such as 3 Crown D75's and some cash or Crown K2. However I would really like a MC2505  These are all the things I need to finish my HT setup.   

These are located in Omaha, NE so local pick up is an option. 

P.M. If interested and thanks for looking.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't believe either amp will be warranted. From what I know about Bryston they only warrant the original owner. Been that way for a while now. GLWS, these Bryston amps are wonderful!

Tim

Thanks for your input. So i am not miss leading anyone, i edited out of my post. I will say that when i spoke to a couple different guys at Bryston, neither seemed to be concerned that i had purchased these second hand. I recommend any interested parties to call and verify if the one is or isn't.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...