Wtb RC-7 Maple

crustywon

I've got two extra in black that I'm not sure what I'm going to do with, was using them as my front mains until I just picked up my RF-5's. The RC-7 is one of my all time favorite Klipsch speakers, they are just so crisp, clear and detailed, easily the one of the best centers ever made IMO. Anyway, good luck in your search, haven't seen too many in maple but maybe someone here has been sitting on one?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2016 at 9:19 AM, jjptkd said:

I've got two extra in black that I'm not sure what I'm going to do with, was using them as my front mains until I just picked up my RF-5's. The RC-7 is one of my all time favorite Klipsch speakers, they are just so crisp, clear and detailed, easily the one of the best centers ever made IMO. Anyway, good luck in your search, haven't seen too many in maple but maybe someone here has been sitting on one?

Would you be willing to sell one of the RC_7's? Just upgraded a pair of RF-82ii to RF-7 towers.

2 hours ago, Coleman said:

Why not buy benmurphys in the thread below this one? I wouldn't be too picky on the price especially if it's in mint condition like his. It's got to be the hardest color to find. I'd jump on that in a heartbeat imo.

I would but its more than I want to pay. They are out there for less.  Already found a mint one for under 400 delivered.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/KLIPSCH-RC-7-RC7-MAPLE-CENTER-CHANNEL-HOME-THEATER-SPEAKER-/272286416292?hash=item3f6588fda4:g:8q0AAOSwjMJXCCCk

Based on years of forum observations across the web, I wouldn't put too much energy into a double center configuration.

And people can charge whatever they want across sites - there's no inherent discount for forum members just because we're members. Buy it at that price, or don't ..no need to rake him over the coals about it. ;)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, crustywon said:

I would but its more than I want to pay. They are out there for less.  Already found a mint one for under 400 delivered.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/KLIPSCH-RC-7-RC7-MAPLE-CENTER-CHANNEL-HOME-THEATER-SPEAKER-/272286416292?hash=item3f6588fda4:g:8q0AAOSwjMJXCCCk

That one is sold? benmurphys is basically brand new. That's a good price for a 10 yr old speaker in a rare color. Good luck in your quest for a cheaper one in that condition.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Coleman said:

That one is sold? benmurphys is basically brand new. That's a good price for a 10 yr old speaker in a rare color. Good luck in your quest for a cheaper one in that condition.

I know that one is sold.  I bought it.