FS: Klipsch P-17b merlot - SOLD

mattSER

6 minutes ago, mattSER said:

Okay, I found my KLFs so I need to sell the palladiums.

Absolute mint condition. No blemishes. Original boxes, packaging, manuals, white gloves, etc.

$1400 + shipping!

I'll add pics later today.

Good for you.:emotion-21:

Excellent price. 

Bill

5 hours ago, Scrappydue said:

what do you think a pair of walnut 85 cornwall 1's in near perfect shape could fetch in denver? 

I'd say $1000 to $1200 from what I have seen listed on CL Denver. I think a forum member had a nice pair for $1200, and a really nice Brazilian CW went for similar. However, things have dried up lately for the heritage series. I used to see a couple of Heresys and one La Scala and/or Cornwall almost weekly, but of course, since I have been looking, nada.:huh: So maybe Matt's range is closer to mark.

1 hour ago, Scrappydue said:

have you had cornwalls yet matt? maybe we could work out something for cornwalls and some cash and if you didn't want to keep them you could sell them?

Sorry, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like them very much anyway. I can tell that the cabinet is very lively.

Also, I've already found and looked at the KLF-30s. They're mint. He bought them new in 2001 and they have no cabinet rattle.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, meeker1 said:

I'd say $1000 to $1200 from what I have seen listed on CL Denver. I think a forum member had a nice pair for $1200, and a really nice Brazilian CW went for similar. However, things have dried up lately for the heritage series. I used to see a couple of Heresys and one La Scala and/or Cornwall almost weekly, but of course, since I have been looking, nada.:huh: So maybe Matt's range is closer to mark.

I think the oak finish would definitely be around $1100, but the walnut could fetch $1300.

19 minutes ago, mattSER said:

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like them very much anyway. I can tell that the cabinet is very lively.

uhhhhh  :huh:

its all good. just thought i would throw it out there for fun and leave enough cash that maybe you would be able to make a little more than the 1400 selling the palladiums. 

Thanks. I understand the Heritage sound, it's just not for me.

The eerie thing is that I just started looking for KLFs and then a pair of 30s magically shows up in Denver for the exact maximum $ amount that I'm willing to spend. There hasn't been a pair of the 30s for sale here in years!