FS: RC-7 & KSP C-6 (2)

Miami305NATIVE

I'm letting go of my KSP C-6 (black) center channel and RC-7 (black). I upgraded my whole system and getting rid of all the extras locally in Miami, Florida (33177).

The RC-7 is in great shape no dents on or chips on the cabinet, and the tweeter/woofers sound fantastic. Perfect grill.

I have 2 KSP C-6, one looks better (vinyl is perfect) than the other (vinyl on edge had slightly lifted towards back). Perfect grills.

I would trade the pair or the single for some Hersey ( I or II), but ultimately just trying to get rid of all the extras.

RC-7 SOLD

KSP C-6 $100- REDUCED 8/7/17 PERFECT CONDITION

KSP C-6 $ SOLD

Im going to post them on eBay with more pics, but they are already up in South Florida local CL with my contact info for local buyers. I don't have time to pack or ship, sorry in advance. 

IMG_0408.JPG

IMG_0791.JPG

1 hour ago, Youthman said:

Price increase on the RC-7 the first day?  :huh:

I was just in Orlando for the opening of Universal's Halloween Horror Nights last weekend, and I don't really have any plans on going back anytime soon. If anything changes, I'll let you know.

Price is reasonably negotiable for who ever is going to come get them the same day they make an offer.

Thanks for looking :)...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...