How many pills do you take per day?

homeskizzle

T2K, used to go to the beach at South Padre, Port A and Galveston.  We also went to New Orleans once a year, but that was for eating.  Cant do it anymore until I get some new body parts (if my number comes up on the transplant list), cant do my part with the RV for the wife and chihuahuas'. Never been to the beach at Alabama, but that looks GREAT!

2 hours ago, FuzzyDog said:

20 pills per day is average for Myrtle Beach.

I take two, but the ones that mother gives me don't do anything at all.  

Yeah those dont work but Alice sells these ones that REALLY work. Who knew Motorola is in the pharmaceutical industry? They have their logo stamped on it and everything.

2 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

No.  White Rabbit.  Along with Mother's Little Helper, this is an audio forum...

I always preferred the organics (psilocybin specifically) to help facilitate the ultimate music experience.  YMMV.  Music taps into deeper currents than religion (oh, shit, there goes the thread!).  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ski Bum said:

I always preferred the organics (psilocybin specifically) to help facilitate the ultimate music experience.  YMMV.  Music taps into deeper currents than religion (oh, shit, there goes the thread!).  

Oh yeah, there is nothing quite like hacking into the simulation of this reality. Its like you can see the code instead of the graphics engine.

3 minutes ago, twk123 said:

Oh yeah, there is nothing quite like hacking into the simulation of this reality.  Its like you can see the code instead of the graphics engine.

Ever desiring, one can see the manifestation. 

Ever desireless, one can see the mystery.

Lao Tzu

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Marvel said:

I take a multivitamin, two glucosamine capsule (for joints), a high number of saw palmetto extract, and a fish oil capsule. Seems to work for me... While organics and such are still chemicals, I don't take and prescriptions or other OTC drugs daily, like NSAIDS... No statins, etc..., and I am 67.

Bruce

Well it's different day to day.  It all depends on what's on the street......:blink:

1 minute ago, dtel said:

O                    not even for a headache

I presume you mean pills...  :P

I take atoravastin (Lipitor) and linsonopril (claimed to protect the kidneys in diabetics) and a LOAD of insulin daily.  All Type 1 diabetes stuff.  Nothing else.  Doctor says I am "disgustingly healthy" at 67 and even suspiciously so for a Type 1 diabetic.  Can't complain...did a rise of 360 feet with a run of 800 feet a couple of weeks ago with my son at the Cossatot River.  Beat him and my 105 lb. German Shep to the top. 

OK...flat wore my *** out, but had my 14 year olds admiration, and that was priceless.

Dave

1 hour ago, twk123 said:

Oh yeah, there is nothing quite like hacking into the simulation of this reality. Its like you can see the code instead of the graphics engine.

'Shrooms can be a bit unpredictable... I haven't been down that rabbit hole for years. :ph34r:

• Moderators
20 minutes ago, Mallette said:

I presume you mean pills...  :P

Yes your right no pills, for a headache I choose herbal stuff. But I also choose it for other things, like the wind blowing, sunsets, music and just in general as a preventive, but no pills, unless it's my herbal medicine in a capsule.   :huh2:

• Like 1