How many pills do you take per day?

homeskizzle

Many more responses than I expected! Thanks everyone! Gives me some perspective for sure.

I currently only take 1 multivitamin about once every three days...mainly because my diet is pretty bad - a lot of fast food drive throughs. I admit that I am lazy. "Healthy foods" taste great to me, but the preparation time is what turns me off to it. So I end up hitting a drive through because it's fast and easy. 

The local British-racecar-engine-builder vapes heavily on a mary jane concoction. He was given 3 months to live after trying chemo, radiation, and surgery. Been kicking for 15 years driving like a boss. 

Sounds like I need to get back to running and lifting weights. 

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • Moderators
13 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Loving the revival of old threads lately.   Brings things to the forefront that I wouldn't see otherwise. Keep it up. 

Sometimes it is good.

Since my last post here I do now take 1 pill a day, blood pressure.

Don't mistake this for me assuming I am healthy. :huh:

1 hour ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Loving the revival of old threads lately.   Brings things to the forefront that I wouldn't see otherwise. Keep it up. 

We should resurrect some of them that go over what speaker wires are the best.  LMAO.  Some things are better left in the past.   

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pete H said:

We should resurrect some of them that go over what speaker wires are the best.  LMAO.  Some things are better left in the past.   

Yes I agree. But speaker wires aren't one of them. I vote what I use obviously. Audioquest Type 4 or tpye 8 from Audio advisor.  Let's resurrect that thread.  I would LOVE to hear logic for more expensive wire WITHOUT a return policy. Don't take my word for it. What do I know? Personally, I think kimber 4tc and 8tc are DAMN good too, but I'm cheap and not wiling to spend double on them or buy a "fake" used product.   

On 9/25/2016 at 6:55 PM, homeskizzle said:

Backstory as to my question - I just spent the past 4 days with my mom and 3 of her 4 siblings (54yrs through 62yrs, 1 male, 3 females, 1 female not present) at Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. I turned 29 earlier this month. For some reason, I was shocked to hear how many pills each of my aunts and uncles take per day. The lowest was my mom with 3 (1 multivitamin and 2 for blood pressure) all the way up to 20 pills per day for my aunt who believes in alternative medicine from her holistic chiropractor who advises her to take all-natural pills. My mom is the only sibling who exercises at all. Apart from my mom, the others took at least 10 pills per day for various issues. 

Zero up until about 8 months ago........   I'm 57 yrs. and now take 3 prescription med's for (2) Blood Pressure & (1) Cholesterol.   Also consume about a hell of a lot of chile, (Pequin, Serrano, Jalapeno and Habanero based salsas).  My poor assshole is shot and woreout, but their trying to save my heart.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

back in 1980, i was downing 150 pills a day  , all vitamin type, following the book , life extension , did that for a couple of years .

I used to mega dose brewers yeast and lecithin , too. 

Dieting has been my hobby  , and , no , I am not fat , right now I weigh   about 150

I'm soon to be 64 and just last month I received 2 stents in my heart , so , now I take 2 baby asprin , three times a week a statin  and  and something else  to make blood not clot ,  also  fish ols , and a couple of other things that are over the counter  just for fun.