Debate tonight

jimjimbo

Will you be watching the debate tonight?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be watching the Presidential debate tonight, 9PM EST?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'll be watching the football game
    • There's a debate?

13 hours ago, Steve_S said:

I'm so fed up with Politics and the endless news about it.....Can't watch, or listen ABOUT it anymore, I just want to blow up at all of it....

Folks, Just love one another that is all you have to do......

My beef is with folks that care more about football than who is the next POTUSA. That said, I am ready for the election because I actually support the person I'm voting for. :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/30/2016 at 7:42 PM, Steve_S said:

I'm so fed up with Politics and the endless news about it.....Can't watch, or listen ABOUT it anymore, I just want to blow up at all of it....

Yea, +1.  :sad:  I think you speak for a LOT of people.

I'm usually a political junkie but this whole last part of the process with the endless, meaningless personal attacks and THOUSANDS of Wikileaks emails has me completely overwhelmed and disgusted with the blatant corruption.

I'm working on a little DIY speaker project tonight and watching the Cubs/Dodgers instead of watching Debate #3.

+++

And just to be clear Zen:  I'm watching the game not because I don't care about the POTUS, I'm not watching because I DO care.  I am enthusiastically voting for my candidate.  I just find the entire system rigged and that depresses me, and disgusts me that my fellow Americans will vote for such a corrupt candidate.

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

...for such corrupt candidates....

Fixed it for you.

Thanks, (redacted)

+++

I am in such a crappy mood tonight, a bit unusual for me.  :(

I just snacked on some nice peaches and cottage cheese.  I'm feeling much better.  B)

The whole world is laughing it's head off at the prospect of a certain reality show host winning the presidency of the USofA...It has also unfortunately reinforced the worlds stereotypical view of Americans in general...A sad day for America, and indeed for democracy itself...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1