Klipsch RSW 15 vs Klipsch R-115 better deal?

JeffKKlipsch

I did hear that Klipsch is in the works to make a 21” sub. 😎👍🏼

I’m interested in the Dayton setup Emile has. May return my 115’s. I did get them at a great discount, but if they aren’t the best, then I may return. I guess the SVS are best,  but I’m also on a budget and don’t feel like spending 2k or up on one sub. 

I will say. The 115’s LOOK awesome! Speakers are meant for sound so looks isn’t the most important thing, but it does add a certain element of allure. Love the way they look in my room with the grills off. I’m probably overthinking it. As Willand stated, mess with the settings and enjoy. 

Thanks yall 

12 minutes ago, dubs said:

I will say. The 115’s LOOK awesome! Speakers are meant for sound so looks isn’t the most important thing, but it does add a certain element of allure. Love the way they look in my room with the grills off. I’m probably overthinking it. As Willand stated, mess with the settings and enjoy. 

I say enjoy what you have, there will always be something "better".  You have one serious kick butt system that I am sure is the envy of the neighborhood.  My family room system had evolved steadily in the first 8 of the last 11 years I have been doing this.  Only thing that has changed since 2015 is my newer Samsung 4K TV and Oppo 105 player.  Also, the only gear that wasn't purchased on the used market is my RC-64 and TV.

Bill

• Like 1