Is this a good deal?

TasDom

That is a good looking amp.  I don't know the brand but, the KT 100 vacum tube is suppose to be a true audiophile tube with a good midrange, nice Hi's and Lo's.  The tube sound is definitely different.  That amp is a pentode/triode which means it has some decent power.  More than a Set amp and should mate well with the Belle's.  Time for an audition if the price is right.

I'm fairly new to tubes but, others will chime in.

That appears to be an older Cayin amplifier which is probably good for around 50 wpc.  I can't tell you anything about its value.  With Belles you sure don't need that kind of power unless you want to blow the walls and windows out.  If you want a Chinese amp, you can probably get much better value, and similar power output, with Yaqin.  

Maynard 

2 hours ago, tube fanatic said:

That appears to be an older Cayin amplifier which is probably good for around 50 wpc.  I can't tell you anything about its value.  With Belles you sure don't need that kind of power unless you want to blow the walls and windows out.  If you want a Chinese amp, you can probably get much better value, and similar power output, with Yaqin.  

Maynard 

Thanks Maynard. I appreciate your input.

Tasdom I have a Yaquin tube amp and really like it.  It is good build quality and excellent SQ.  It is a Yaquin MC 13 S, 45 watts per ch in triode and 80 watt in pentode mode.  There is a pic in this section of the forum.  This is my second Yaquin since I liked the 1st one so much.

Maynard is on the right track. Spark is the parent company of Cayin. Cayin has always been regarded as some of the better Chinese gear. However I'd be careful on this one as Cayin is their export line; this looks like a grey market amp or one bought directly from China. Make sure it's US voltage. I wouldn't touch this one, there are too many others to choose from.

it appears to be point to point wired, so built by hand.... the transformers appear to be substantial. I don't know a thing about KT100 tubes however. Did I miss the price? I like the green cages remind me of the Shindo amps. I say go check it out and if it sounds good and it doesn't break the bank snag it. It looks like its Push pull. I prefer single ended but thats a personal preference.