I goota ask re: T Shirt equation

USNRET

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, USNRET said:

While cruising the junk auto yards looking for small / big block Chevy engines I was approached and SAVED by numerous churches.

Not surprised, it's mostly the same crowd visiting the local liquor store right across the state line, they tried it with me, didn't stick.  

• Like 1

On 9/28/2016 at 6:08 PM, Budman said:

dolphins 27 -  bengals 0

Don't know if I should thank you or steal your woofers...

I went to Bristol yesterday, leaving at 5:00 am, getting home at 8:00 pm.  Went to bed but, taped the game and was VERY careful to not look/listen or do "anything" (pfffft) that might tell me what happened so that when I watch the game TONIGHT, I can watch it with no idea of the outcome.

What are the freaking chances that at 6:45, I'm going to be on the freaking Klipsch forum, reading a post about freaking T-Shirt mathematical equations... 

and I read your one-line comment.

ARGGHHHHHHH!!!

46 minutes ago, Coytee said:

I went to Bristol yesterday, leaving at 5:00 am, getting home at 8:00 pm.  Went to bed but, taped the game and was VERY careful to not look/listen or do "anything" (pfffft) that might tell me what happened so that when I watch the game TONIGHT, I can watch it with no idea of the outcome.

What are the freaking chances that at 6:45, I'm going to be on the freaking Klipsch forum, reading a post about freaking T-Shirt mathematical equations... 

ARGGHHHHHHH!!!

You did note the time / date stamp on the score post....right?

I haven't noticed anytihng.  (I still haven't looked at the stamp)

However...

I did turn on the game just now to delete it....then saw Sam Wyche being interviewed (so to speak) so watched a moment....

Then the kickoff.  Bengals received so I figured I'd watch them flub it up...

hmmm....  they drove down and scored a field goal, score is 3-0 Bengals.

I turned it off and here I am. 

Of course, now that I'm typing, I don't know that there wasn't a flag on that play.  Mixed with your comment, I'm guessing that I still don't really know the score so, all is good!!

Don't you just love drama in the morning.

Now, back to the wet T-shirts....

pictures please?!!!

7 hours ago, Coytee said:

ARGGHHHHHHH!!!

what would you do with my woofers after stealing them

AJ McCarron is better than Dalton will ever be