I goota ask re: T Shirt equation

USNRET

13 minutes ago, USNRET said:

Seriously for a moment - would it be safe to say that in general terms that the more efficient something is the less distortion it creates

Yes. In loudspeakers the less a cone or diaphragm has to move to make a given loudness the less distortion there will be be.

That's why we love horns;)

23 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Pretty sure that the equation is on the back of the shirt so that other people that have less of a clue than you can ask...."What does that mean?"....

I have 6 and wear them daily. I have had one comment and that was when I was in an auto stereo shop and the counter guy steps out and says " I can tell you are an audiophile, how can I help?" He had never heard of Klipsch_____or tubes____or vinyl____

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Marvel said:

I believe they are in Picayune, MS (or close by).

See I told you my math weren't gooder than most. My daughter tells me today that she didn't do well on her six weeks history test because they wanted dates....sigh. They come by it honestly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, USNRET said:

I have 6 and wear them daily. I have had one comment and that was when I was in an auto stereo shop and the counter guy steps out and says " I can tell you are an audiophile, how can I help?" He had never heard of Klipsch_____or tubes____or vinyl____

I have 4, and 4 more on order cause I wear them so often.  I have had at least 8 to 10 people ask me what it means, and only 1 or 2 that even had a close idea.  But that's ok.

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

close enough to the black hole which is LA.

Mississippi is sometimes worse than Louisiana, when you move here you should set your clock back 50 years to start.

strange fact

"The 13th Amendment to the Constitution, which abolished slavery, was ratified in 1865. Lawmakers in Mississippi, however, only got around to officially ratifying the amendment in 2013 -- 148 years later -- thanks to the movie "Lincoln." "

M I crooked letter, crooked letter, I, hump back, hump back, I, crooked letter, crooked letter, I
I remember too well my experiences there:
Went to a dirt track race with a recently met (hot rod) acquaintance. His girlfriend had just lost the Miss America contest representing MS. I made the mistake of poking fun of her complaints about the dirt/dust on her face. Her dad was the local JP and now one MPH over the limit was my limit. Female dog.

My younger sister decided to move to MS to stay with me so we needed a bigger place. While viewing a house I was questioned about 'my wife' and said no, this is my sister. Retort: we don't abide by that here. My thought? REALLY?

While cruising the junk auto yards looking for small / big block Chevy engines I was approached and SAVED by numerous churches.