JMA Peach II question

Macallan

My Peach II has blown a fuse and i am unable to remove the screw type fuse from the unit.  I opened the unit and was not able to get the screw out (it appears to be stripped)  The screw receptacle on the outside of the unit broke off and I do not know how to remove.   Is this a simple repair?  Does anyone know how to remove the entire fuse receptacle and replace it?  

I'm not familiar with what fuse holder Mark used on the Peach II but I'd imagine you will have to replace the panel mount 3AG fuse holder. It should have a nut on the inside that you will have to remove. Of course first you will have to remove the wiring attached to the fuse holder. Some pictures might help narrow down which fuse holder you need. The fuse could blow for a number of reasons. Does the Peach II use a tube rectifier? If so that would be my first place to look. But more information about when after turned on it blows and what is going on when the fuse blows would be helpful.

Thank you for the replies, I have removed the old fuse holder but don't feel confident in installing a new one.  A better question is does Mark still service these units?  I e-mailed the address on the website to request a Maxim mod but have not heard back yet.  He may just be on vacation or busy but I am not sure if he still performs the repairs/mods.  Anyone know?