Aletheia Audio (DeanG) crossovers Type B2

ryanm84

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Good evening, 

I have a pair of Cornwall from 1979, have to get a tweeter driver ( will change two) and in the occasion, if ... there is still availability of these crossovers, I could be interested, too.

First time poster, recently joined through Tapatalk. Cornwalls were my father's, now lead my 3 amps, 7.1.5 Auro3D installation.

Regards

Alessandro

Pescara, Italy

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 6:13 PM, Deang said:

Sounds right - $675 with shipping included. Shipping generally runs me $45 because of the weight (the new autoformer and low pass coil are much heavier than what Bob or Al use) - and then of course the oak and capacitors - all heavier than what's normally used. 

Dean would you be willing to sell me a pair of your autotransformers.  Thanks Brian

1 hour ago, Deang said:

Normally not a problem, but I don't have any right now, and need to order a minimum of 10 at a time to get them in here. I won't put that order in until someone orders a set of crossovers. 

Tough to order when you won't answer your phone;)

8 hours ago, Deang said:

Normally not a problem, but I don't have any right now, and need to order a minimum of 10 at a time to get them in here. I won't put that order in until someone orders a set of crossovers. 

Thanks Dean no rush please let me know when you get them in and I will keep in touch with you. Again Thanks  

• 2 weeks later...