Klipschorns & Sony ES Audio Equipment-Awesome Deal---Almost

jayu969

I just had to share this story.  I was searching local (Milwaukee) Craiglist when out of the blue I come across a posting from a nearby town posted 17 minutes ago.  A pair of Klipschorns (sequential S/N's)  and Sony ES audio equipment all for ONLY $500. I couldn't believe it!!!  Called and texted the owner. The owner (lady) called me back...everything sounds legit.  The speakers and electronics were given to he and they had been sitting in their basement and they just wanted to get ride of them.  WoW! I was the first one and they were mine...I thought.  Drive down to the town with our van ready to load everything.  Waited at a local establishment thinking I would be "in town" and ready to come to their place as soon as they got home. They were going to call/text me when they arrived....wait..wait..1 hour goes past...another hour almosts passes.  I text the lady...no response.  I text a few more times and then finally text and say "if you sold them to someone else just let me know so I can go home to dinner".  She finally texted back and said that when they brought the speakers upstairs the neighbor saw them and the the lady's husband SOLD them to the neighbor...Aghhhhhh!!!!  The only thing good about it was nice couple of cold beers that I had while waiting.  :-).