Looking to install a in wall home theater system into new construction.  We're designing the room to be very clean and modern so I would like to go with in wall speakers.  I was thinking of using R-5800-W II for the left/right, R-5650-S II for the left surround/right surround and R-5502-W II for the center.   I already have the Sub SW-112.  Amp is a Yamaha RX-A830  (110 watts per channel)  and the room is 3,213 cubic feet.  We mostly watch movies but we do play music (stereo) through this system as well.  Every now and then, I do like to turn it up and really enjoy.   Any thoughts on this configuration?  Is there a better speaker configuration that I'm missing?    Are the THX versions that much better for double the price?  Thanks, Lohbro,,,,,,

It would work fine.  I wouldn't get THX for music but that's just me... and most everybody else that's heard them. :)  Just kind of flat and dry, reference is much more colorful and lively.  One 12 in a room that big is going to be lacking though.  Since it is new construction, make sure you wire for overhead Atmos even if you don't add speakers right away.  Much easier to do it now.