FUNDING COORDINATOR/VOLUNTEERS NEEDED

• Moderators

The Executuve Committee of the Klipsch Heritage Museum Association is seeking volunteers to assist in seeking funding suggestions for the Museum. 

There is a need for individuals familiar with seeking grants and other fundraising opportunities. Most of the communication is generated via email and telephone conferences. 

If this is an area of service that may interest you or someone you know please PM me. 

Christy Luquet

Secretary

Klipsch Heritage Museum Association 

• Moderators

@calhockey10, we are still in the budget planning stages. In the "ideal world" we are hoping to generate at least $30,000 a year.

Our Executive Committee is meeting via teleconference once a week, with numerous other calls taking place almost daily. At this time we are seeking any and all volunteers who have any interest or skills in fund raising. 

We are optimistic one or more forum members will have some experience in grant funding, but that is not a requirement for participation. We would love for you to join the committee!  

If you're interested please PM me with your email and any information you may be willing to share about the non profit you are currently involved with. 

We are very excited about the opportunities the Museum has to offer and hope that others like yourself will become involved. 

So the possibility of a charity golf outing the Thursday before the Pilgrimage has been thrown out there. How many people would come a day early to play some golf, have a bunch of laughs and raise money for the Museum? We are looking for a head count of those interested before we proceed any further

Mark

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Talk to me in more detail about what you need.  I'm in near Hope, but DFW isn't far and I'm sure there are a fair share of Klipsch fans in the DFW area.  Maybe start a "fan club" with some kind of perks where the revenue could go toward the museum?  Just one idea of many I would like to discuss in more detail.

• Like 1